👀 Can you read what I type?
Short answer: NO.
The best thing about EmojiFinder is that it's completly offline. As you may have noticed a lot of third-party keybords requires a full-access that among other things allow those apps to access the network and potentially send everything you type on the cloud
EmojiFinder doesn't require full-access to work, therefore there's no way you data will leave your iPhone.
☑️ How to enable the keyboard?
1. Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard.
2. Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard.
3. Tap "EmojiFinder" under the third-party keyboard section.
- 🐞 How can I propose a new feature or report a bug? If you want to report a bug or propose a feature you can drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📣 How can I stay updated with the latest news? If you want to stay updated with the latest info, sneak peeks and dev related stuff you can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/emojifinderapp